Faith and Theology’s April Fool’s Roundup
- Tom Wright to replace Rowan Williams as Archbishop
- A shocking theological doping scandal
- A new Canadian International Version of the Bible
- The discovery of a new manuscript which proves that St Paul was a Pastafarian
- The Episcopal Church named the official denomination of Major League Baseball
- The announcement of a new caffeinated breakfast cereal
- The PC guy assaults the Mac guy
- Google’s helpful new options to search the future and email back in time
- And finally, the best April Fool’s post of the year: IVP announces its stunning new theological carbon-offset initiative.
I would add this one: A new gospel is discovered!!
April Fool’s Day is one of those random cultural nuances that Uganda has taken up with enthusiasm.
NON-April Fool’s links:
Reconciliation Blog: The Peril’s of Obama’s narrative
The impact of TV on society: Entertainment and Suburban Culture.