Following is a select list (of many more) of key works related restoration eschatology Luke-Acts in one fashion or another. [By Date]
1. Ravens, David. Luke and the Restoration of Israel. JSNTSup 119. Sheffield Academic Press, 1995.
2. Strauss, Mark L. Davidic Messiah in Luke-Acts. JSNTSup 110. Sheffield Academic Press, 1995.
3. Wright, N. T. Jesus and the Victory of God. Fortress, 1996.
4. Denova, Rebecca I. The Things Accomplished Among Us: Prophetic Tradition in the Structural Pattern of Luke-Acts. JSNTSup 14. Sheffield Academic Press, 1997.
5. Moessner, David P., ed. Jesus and the Heritage of Israel: Luke’s Narrative Claim upon Israel’s Legacy. Trinity Press International, 1999.
6. Turner, Max. Power from on High: The Spirit in Israel’s Restoration and Witness. JPTSup 9. Sheffield Academic Press, 2000.
7. Bauckham, Richard. “The Restoration of Israel in Luke-Acts.” Pages 435-487 in Restoration: Old Testament, Jewish and Christian Perspectives. Edited by James M. Scott. JSJSup 72. Brill, 2001.
8. Pao, David W. Acts and the Isaianic New Exodus. Baker Academic, 2002.
9. Bryan, Steven M. Jesus and Israel’s Traditions of Judgement and Restoration. SNTSMS 117. Cambridge University Press, 2002.
10. Pitre, Brant. Jesus, the Tribulation, and the End of the Exile: Restoration Eschatology and the Origin of the Atonement. Baker Academic, 2005.
11. Fuller, Michael E. The Restoration of Israel: Israel’s Re-gathering and the Fate of the Nations in Early Jewish Literature and Luke-Acts. BZNW 138. de Gruyter, 2006.
12. Levenson, Jon D. Resurrection and the Restoration of Israel: The Ultimate Victory of the God of Life. Yale University Press, 2006.
13. Dennis, John A. Jesus’ Death and the Gathering of True Israel: The Johannine Appropriation of Restoration Theology in Light of John 11.47-52. WUNT 217. Mohr Siebeck, 2006.
14. Anderson, Kevin L. But God Raised Him from the Dead: The Theology of Jesus’ Resurrection in Luke-Acts. Wipf & Stock, 2007.
15. Bird, Michael F. Jesus and the Origins of the Gentile Mission. Library of New Testament Studies. T&T Clark, 2007.
[Brief reviews over the next year or so?]